Quality Insight at the Point of Production
The 4.5.4 SF coordinate measuring machine excels in tough shop-floor conditions. It draws its inspiration from over fifteen years of shop floor machine production experience, and thousands of installed units worldwide. It is designed to surpass the demanding requirements of harsh shop floor environments.
Its most notable feature is its flexibility. The 4.5.4 SF uses standard 110 volt outlets with no need for shop air. Its compact footprint and roll-around stand, specifically designed to fit through a standard door, lets you easily move the SF series anywhere in the shop where precise dimensional inspection is required.
Optional programmable status lighting on the z-axis signals the machine’s progress throughout the measurement routine. An etched granite base defines the measurement envelope in the x and y axes. Workspace LED lighting illuminates the parts being inspected in poorly lit environments. An optional articulated arm supports the monitor and keyboard (shown here) to increase its ergonomic flexibility.
The 4.5.4 SF integrates advanced thermal compensation to adjust for shop floor temperature gradients. Protective covered ways guard the machine’s scales from collecting dirt & dust, ultimately affecting the machine’s performance. For movement throughout the facility, the 4.5.4 SF has a built-in vibration resistance, giving operators’ confidence in the accuracy of their measurements. For operators monitoring multiple machines at once, Hexagon has developed the Message Light System, an alerting option to inform users of any errors that can occur during measurement from across the shop floor!
Economical to own and operate with low up-front cost and simple maintenance, the 4.5.4 SF could be the most flexible CMM you’ve ever operated.
Plug it in and start measuring!
- 4.5.4 SF Shop Floor CMM
- UMP360 Control System
- Temperature Compensation
- HH-T Manual Probe Head / Accessory Kit 3-M3
- Calibration Sphere
- Computer System and Touch Screen LCD Monitor
- PC-DMIS PRO Measurement Software
- Installation and On-site Performance Verification
- PC-DMIS PRO Software Training (1 person for 5 days at Hexagon Metrology, Inc.)
- On-line User’s and Software Manuals
- One (1) Year System Warranty with Telephone Applications Support
- HH – MI Manual Indexable Probe
- HH-MI-M Manual Indexable Probe Head
- HH-A-T5 or HH-A-M5 Motorized Probe Head
- HP- T- LF /SF/MF/EF Touch Probe
- HP –S –X1C
- MH20 Manual Probe
- MH20i Manual Probe
- PH10T or PH10M Automatic Wrist with TP20 Probe
- Hand Control Unit for PH10 Wrist
- Stylus, Probe Extensions, and Hand Control Unit
- HR-R3 Stylus Changing Rack
- Upgrade to PC-DMIS CAD or CAD++ with AutoPath bundle
- Display CAD Option for PCDMIS PRO
- PC-DMIS Sheet Metal Option (available with PRO and CAD)
- PC-DMIS Direct CAD Interfaces (DCIs)
- PC-DMIS Direct CAD Translators (DCTs)
- PC-DMIS CAD or CAD++ Offline
- PC-DMIS DataPage+ SPC
- Machine Options
- Status message lighting
- Monitor and keyboard arm
- Computer UpgradesHexa