Hyundai Wia LV450RM/LM
- Stable structure of the main spindle of powerful heavy cutting type (Loading & clamping structure taking advantage of the Spindle weight)
- High/Low chucking to minimize material deformation is a standard feature
- Designed for easy addition of automation and other peripheral accessories
- This phrase doesn’t make any sense even in Korean. It needs to be deleted.
- Minimal footprint for use of less shop floor space and ease of transportation
- Available in “Right” and “Left” hand configurations to minimize pitch between spindle center lines for ease of operation and the addition of automation
|Max Turning Dia||in||18.3|
|Max Turning Length||in||18.3|
|Spindle Output (max/cont.)||hp||30/25|
|Spindle Torque (max/cont.)||ft.lbs||538/453|
|No. of Tools||EA||12|
|Tool Size (ID/OD)||in||1″ / 2″|
|Milling Tool Speed||r/min||–||4,000|
Specifications are subject to change without notice for quality improvement.
In case of any further information, please refer to the machine catalog.