Hyundai WIA SE2200LSY
- Y-axis CNC Turning Center specialized in small-parts
- 30° slanted one-piece bed structure with high rigidity
- Stabilized unit structure to minimize thermal displacement
- Integrated processing through synchronized control of Main/Sub spindle
- Multi-tasking operation with wedge type Y-axis BMT45P turret
- SErgonomic design for convenient access to chuck and tool
- Latest FANUC 0i PLUS Controller (15” touch screen)
CNC Lathe with Y-axis, which can process ALL through single setting
1. Optimal Structural Analysis
Structural analysis was applied to the design of the machine to increase the tool post body and reduce the machine’s height so as to maintain the bed’s dynamic rigidity even during heavy-duty cutting.
In addition, the SE-SY Series bed slope is pitched at 30 degrees to ensure more stable machining.
2. High-speed Roller LM Guideway
Linear roller guideways are applied in SE-SY Series to reduce non-cutting time and bring high-rigidity.
In order to eliminate thermal growth and increase accuracy, all axes are driven by high precision double anchored ballscrews.
|Rapid Traverse Rate (X/Y/Z/ZB)||30/10/36/15 m/min|
|Travel Distance (X/Y/Z/ZB)||210/110/560/560 mm|
3. Wedge Type Y-axis Structure
The SE-SY Series is designed with a wedge type Y-axis that is transferred by the simultaneous operation of the Ys-axis and the X-axis. In addtion, excellent rigidity makes possible to perform superb quality when machining a heavy-duty cutting.
|Y-axis Rapids||10 m/min|
|Y-axis Travel Range||110 (±55) mm|