Compact Hardware and High Quality Human-Machine Interface
- IPC(MIC-2602) card (On-board Pentium-M 1.4G include VGA)
- 15″ TFT LCD Display Panel
- Display Power and External Keyboard Interface.
- I/O Operator’s Panel
- 4 Axes Closed-loop Motion Control Card
- I/O Control Card.
Flex and Maintainable
- Self-Diagnostic System Display.
- Hardware Status Display.
- Alarm History Management.
- USB interface.
- Chinese/English/German/Japanese Conversion
User Friendly and Compatible
- Dialogue Programming
- G/M Code Programming
- Background Editing
- Special Modular Machining (Circle,Rectangle Patterns)
- Auto Edging, Center of Two Points, Center of Circle Contains Electrode
- Radius Compensation
- DXF file and Wire Cut Program Transfer
- Variable deepness control of machining.
- Simulation and working path display.
- Many condition files-each file input has 100 discharge variables.
- 100 sets of drilling deepness