As with all OKKs we paid special attention to the rigidity of the cast body, built solid and features our massive liner roller guides and large-diameter ball screws for the feed system, allowing the HM-X Series to easily cut exotic materials. All OKK horizontals feature Core chilled pre-tensioned and double-anchored ball screws in order to maintain the high accuracy needed throughout long hours of machining.
The HM-X6000 is a High Power 50 Taper with Dual Anchored Core Chilled Ball Screws and Linear Cross Roller Guides are used successfully by many of our premier Aerospace Customers who have put them through some of the most extensive tests and achieved more than impressive results in Titanium, a material that demands Box Ways from our competitors.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- New innovative trunnion table
- Direct-turn APC
- Tilt Head A-Axis
- Heavy load capacity linear roller guides
- Core chilled pre-tensioned and double-anchored ball screws
- High load capacity feed motors
- Space saving design for economical use of floor space