As with all OKKs we paid special attention to the rigidity of the cast body, built solid and features our massive liner roller guides and large-diameter ball screws for the feed system, allowing the MCH-R Series to easily cut titanium and other exotic materials. All OKK horizontals feature Core chilled pre-tensioned and double-anchored ball screws in order to maintain the high accuracy needed throughout long hours of machining.
MCH8000R box way machining center for super heavy-duty cutting inherits the features of OKK’s MCH-R series which have been proven over the years. A 3 step gear spindle develops 1,829Nm(1,348ft/lbs) of spindle torque. The MCH8000R is ideal for cutting hard to process materials like inconel, titanium and hastellloy.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Heavy load capacity linear roller guides
- High rigidity column
- Core chilled pre-tensioned and double-anchored ball screws
- High load capacity feed motors
- Space saving design for economical use of floor space
- Four coil-type chip conveyors