The 400 Series VisionGauge® Digital Optical Comparator is a state-of-the-art inspection and measurement system. It’s a compact desktop system that still provides a large working envelope. The 400 Series is a very cost-effective, full-featured system that has all of the advanced, patented VisionGauge® software capabilities. This system is especially well suited for lower volume applications.
Available in both Horizontal and Vertical Configurations.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Compact desktop system with large measurement envelope (up to 12″ x 12″)
- 3 axis inspection and measurement system with manual stage movements
- X and Y axes have 0.25 micron resolution encoders
- Optional LASER module for Z axis measurements
- Available in both horizontal and vertical configurations
- Single high-resolution monitor display. A 2nd monitor is available as an option
- Sharp & clear high resolution image
- Ultra-bright all-LED computer-controlled illumination
- High-resolution precision optics
- Single magnification optics with extended depth-of-field and long working distance for maximum flexibility
- Optical accuracy better than +/-0.00015″ (i.e. 4 μm)
- Patented CAD Auto-Align™ and CAD Auto-Pass/Fail™ software tools for fast, accurate and operator-independent Part-to-CAD Comparison
- Compare parts to their CAD file beyond the optical field-of-view, across the entire stage travel!
- Fast, accurate & easy-to-use
- Extensive set of measurement tools
- Intuitive software with a straightforward operator interface
- Automatically create reports and collect measurements, statistics, images and other data for complete documentation
- Automatic image & data collection with built-in SPC and data-exchange capabilities
- Robust design with no consumable parts