Super Rigid Bridge Type Machining Centers
The highly rigid HTP series is equipped with a high torque spindle for outstanding heavy cutting performance. It can easily increase the chip removal rate, reduce cycle time and complete tough material machining easily.
Best linear guideway arrangement
High quality 4 linear guideways supporting the X-axis and 3 guideways supporting the Y-axis allow the HTP series to easily surpass its competition in structural rigidity, table load and accuracy.
Flexible multi-face machining capability
An automatic head changer and a two positions ATC system are optional upgrades for improved multi-face machining.
A new generation of in-house made attachment heads is available now.
Exceptional capability of chip removal and cooling
Standard two coil type chip augers and a caterpillar type chip conveyor efficiently remove chips. The 1000L coolant tank effectively reduces cutting fluid heating, thus ensuring better machining accuracy.
Maximum Strength Construction
- Finite Element Analysis
Employing the Finite Element Analysis (FEA) in the design process assures optimal rigidity and helps reducing the machine weight.
- Precision hand scraping
The contact surfaces of column, base, cross beam and all sliding members are precision hand scraped to provide maximum assembly precision, structural rigidity, and optimal load distribution.
- Roller type linear guide ways
Super rigid roller type linear guide ways on all three axes provide support for heavy-duty cutting and fast, low friction movements.
- Precision feedback system
The semi-closed loop system with encoders directly connected to the ball screws ensures high repeatability and positioning accuracy.
4 guideways on base ( X-axis )
Compound 4 guideways design for maximum structural support and to reduced work table over hang.
Symmetric support center-driven table
Wide span symmetrical center-driven X-axis design with the ball screw placed in the center of the table to provide high precision axial feeding.
3 guideways Y-axis support
The stepped offset three guideways design of the Y-axis further enhance the rigidity. The new design effectively reduces the distortion due to headstock weight and significantly improves the rigidity for heavy cutting.
Closed loop counterbalance unit
The environmentally friendly closed loop hydraulic counterbalance system enables excellent dynamic movements.
Multi-face Machining Capability
The optional automatic head changer and the vertical / horizontal ATC system enable the machine to perform highly efficient multi-face machining.
High efficiency automatic head storage magazine
• The two station automatic head storage system accommodates one cover and one 90° angle head. The system adopts linear guideways to achieve precise and fast head exchanges.
• The head changing system is attached to the column, thus reducing floor space.
• The magazine has an independent auto door that only opens during head exchanges to avoid chip and coolant contamination.
High reliability automatic vertical / horizontal ATC system
• The vertical / horizontal ATC system provides quick tool changes.
• Sensors and sequence scanning ensure safety and reliability.
• Standard 32 tools magazine; 40T / 60T / 90T / 120T magazine optional.
Automatic Milling Heads
The new generation milling heads designed and made by AWEA have comprehensive specifications and enhanced performance. Designed and built by AWEA for making seamless compatibility with the machines, enhancing reliability, performance, and accuracy all at the same time.
- Higher rpm options and increased max.speed
- Auto head changing and tool clamping available for the whole series
- CTS available for the whole series